For Service & Cloud Providers, AixpertSoft offers a dedicated application package which addresses the specific diverse requirements of this customer group.
The package comprises three major AixBOMS Enterprise modules:
- The AixBOMS Business Service Management module which focuses on the documentation and management of services of any kind - including cloud-based ones – and their relationship to customers and business data. It includes reporting functionality and integrates contract-specific information.
- The AixBOMS Connectivity module allows for the search and documentation of logical network paths across a physical infrastructure, functionality which is particularly useful in a carrier environment.
- The AixBOMS Networking module creates and manages networks, subnets and IP address structures and hierarchies. IPv6-specific functionality is taken into account as are requirements for temporary parallel operations of IPv4 and IPv6 environments (dual stack).
- BSM: service documentation and framework for billing
- Connectivity: logical network path management
- Networking: IP address and network structure management
- Reports, service structures (port-based, VLANs, …), customers, contracts, workflows